Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2011

Come out of Hiding ~ 13th August 2011

Words of Wisdom



‘Come out of Hiding!’

13 August 2011

It is with much gratitude I bring you these words. Yes, I do flow completely with my Intuitive Impulses, and this is one of them. I feel this message is important, and needs to ‘get out’ to those who resonate with it now.

It’s time; it’s time to come out of hiding. It is ok out here in this big vast world. It is safe for you to freely be you and to practice your ‘craft.’ Today is the day that many of us are heard, and when we step out of the cupboards and onto the stage. The stage is not based on glory, fame or ego; this is your stage, the centre point of your life! The place where you stand tall, while patting yourself on the back and bring proud of all you have accomplished, and especially of all of that brilliant work you have been creating behind closed doors.

Yes, I have just exited my cupboard; a place where I stood quietly, practising my craft, helping people from my computer, in the safety of this room. Occasionally coming out to teach and share in public, and then hiding in the cupboard again! We cannot expand further than our limitations, and this for me, is limiting. I didn’t even realise it until I woke from my dream a couple of hours ago! I didn’t realise that I was holding myself back... with hundreds of pieces of art stacked in a pile upstairs; with over 1,800 books packed away in boxes, waiting for me to have the courage to get them into shops and out into the public; and with massive files of information on this computer that I have written... these things have been calling to me lately, they need to get out there, they have important messages to share. And the only one stopping it from happening has been me! I have been in hiding, feeling safe in the cupboard, however, what sort of difference am I really making hiding in there? Maybe some, but not as much as I could be!

So after my inspirational and motivational dream, I started healing and freeing myself metaphorically from this cupboard. The whole situation was deeply embedded within my memories, of past lives where I (and many others) have had to do what we love in hiding. I shared, cried and opened my heart (and the cupboard doors) in the book I am writing. And I feel so much better now. Now it is time for me to hold this space, and integrate and anchor the energies into my physical body, so I can start living my dream outside this cupboard!

Many others I have spoken with this morning are also feeling this urge lately, so I felt it was important to share and bring this information to you.

What do you do behind closed doors because you feel safe there? What do you fear, that is outside those closed doors? Maybe attack, death or ridicule? Push past the fear, write down how you feel and openly share what you do with others. We cannot make a difference in this world if we are trapped behind closed doors in fear of our safety! We MUST be fully living our purpose to co-create this beautiful world many of us envision! Everyone’s purpose is different and unique, and does not involve a ‘final outcome.’ YOUR purpose is living every moment to its fullest, in your truth and integrity! It is time to wake up, step out of the hiding place and be counted for. THIS is critical time, these moments are essential to push past our fears and limitations and full reclaim our personal power! Isnt this what they are trying to do in London and in various other places around the world right now?

There is a great force of energy behind this today... in stepping out of hiding, so it would be a fantastic time to consider this and take appropriate steps to heal, let go and step into your power.

Are you ready to conquer YOUR world? I know that I am...

Available worldwide now!
Aligning with the Speed of Light (book) – A Guide to Ascension! View
Temple of Balance the book View
Healing Energy Cards – 1st ed View

Coming soon!
Temple of Balance Oracle Cards View
Energetic Tarot (Lee-Anne & Shelli) View
         
~ Wednesdays (every 2nd) – Healing Guidance LIVE
~ Thursdays – Temple of Balance & Meditation Hour

Building Momentum ~ Reflect Radio!
All you need is internet access...

NEW | *REFLECTIONS* Talks Back on Reflect Radio
Sydney – Mon 15th Aug – 1pm
London – Mon 15th Aug – 4am
Pacific (US) – Sun 14th Aug – 8pm
HOST: Caithe, Lee-Anne & Shelli
Length: 60 mins
Cost: FREE

Healing Guidance LIVE on Reflect Radio
Sydney – Wed 17th Aug – 8pm
London – Wed 17th Aug – 11am
Pacific (US) – Wed 17th Aug – 3am
HOST: Lee-Anne
Length: 60 mins
Cost: FREE

Temple of Balance – Spirit Guides on Reflect Radio
Sydney - Thurs 17th Aug – 8pm
London – Thurs 17th Aug – 11am
Pacific (US) – Thurs 17th Aug – 3am
HOST: Lee-Anne
Length: 60 mins
Cost: FREE

Meditation Hour – Flying with Eagle on Reflect Radio
Sydney - Thurs 25th Aug – 8pm
London – Thurs 25th Aug – 11am
Pacific (US) – Thurs 25th Aug – 3am
HOST: Lee-Anne
Length: 60 mins
Cost: FREE

More upcoming programs See here
Listen to the archives of Lee-Anne’s Programs here


Guidance

Guidance from our friends in spirit

Created by: Lee-Anne Peters

PANDA - Protector

‘Panda is proud of the effort you have put into your life. She is the great protector and nurturer. Know you are always safe and protected and that you have support helping you during this time in your life. If your physical children or inner child require extra support right now, be the support they require.’ Lee-Anne

Temple of Balance Oracle Cards - Available worldwide Oct / Nov 2011. Stay tuned for more information soon.


Tips to help you this week:
·        Step out of hiding
·        Take steps to push into your fears
·        Work with the power of your breath
·        Share your experiences, gifts, talents, crafts
·        Conquer your world

Confirmed Events (in order of event):

>>>Spiritual Surgery Practitioners Course
2 weeks to go!
When: Sun 28th August 2011
Where: South Eastern Tasmania, Australia
Times: 10am – 4.00pm
Learn more HERE
Register HERE

Unlock your Soul’s Purpose, Power & Potential
Melbourne 5th – 11th Nov 2011
7 events over 7 days!
Basic info:
Travel information (International or national): see here

Day 1 Sat 5th Nov 2011
Return to your Corea shamanic healing day
Base chakra activation – physical / grounding

Day 2 Sun 6th Nov 2011
ReCreate your lifeunlock your creative abilities
Sacral chakra activation – creativity and emotions

Day 3 Mon 7th Nov 2011
Solar Plexus chakra activation – personal power

Day 4 Tues 8th Nov 2011
Nurture your heart and soulbalance your body, mind and emotions
Heart chakra activation – love of self

Day 5 Wed 9th Nov 2011
Harmonic Soundsawaken to higher consciousness
Throat chakra activation – expression, truth, sound

Day 6 Thurs 10th Nov 2011
DNA Activationunlocking your true potential
Third eye chakra activation – intuition, trust

Day 7 Fri 11th Nov 2011
Crown chakra activation – connections, oneness

Registrations are open now.
Inquiries please email mail@templeofbalance.com

>>>Tasmania Healing Retreat – 5 nights, Live in!
When: Sat 10th – 15th March 2012
Where: South Eastern Tasmania, Australia
Limited numbers: 3 max
Learn more HERE
Register HERE


If you want to experience change, healing and growth in a loving and nurturing space, then why not book and experience first hand what we have to share. We have feedback signed by attendees, and attendees who repeat events because they love soaking up the atmosphere. Check out our feedback, view our previous events gallery and the events we currently have on offer. If you would like to propose an event in your area, please email mail@templeofbalance.com

Quote:

I am my own person and I AM FREE!!! Lee-Anne

Please share your stories, and journey anytime,

Remember everything within this newsletter is a guide only and should never replace your intuition, medical or legal advice and what feels right within your heart.

Please share this newsletter with whomever you feel may benefit.

You can ‘subscribe’ and ‘unsubscribe’ on website here. Or please reply with ‘unsubscribe’ in the title. You also have options to change your email address etc.

Thank you so much for connecting,

In Wholeness & Harmony,

Lee-Anne
Founder of: Temple of Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment