Search This Blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Lost your faith? You’re not the only one!

Lost your faith? You’re not the only one!
By Lee-Anne Peters

During those times when life seems to beat you down, you may feel as if you are the only one experiencing challenges. Everywhere you seem to look there are happy and peaceful people – yet you just don’t feel it! 

I learned a long time ago about balance, in fact I first contemplated it when I was a hairdresser in training. Over the years I have grown more connected to my body and who I am, and the more in synch with myself I am, the more I easily recognise when things are tipping out of balance. Learning how to re-establish this balance has been my focus for these past ten years or so, which is why many of you know me and my work as Temple of Balance – this is no accident!

Drawn by Lee-Anne Peters
Speed of Light Oracle
www.speedoflightoracle.com
It can be so difficult for you to see the light when all you notice is darkness, and all your hope is fading, however the light/good/positive is there! You are never presented with anything that you aren’t strong enough to handle, and I am more than confident that you can take one small step at a time to find the light switch in the darkness and reclaim your personal power.

Focusing on something that makes you feel good can be a fantastic place to begin. Use your emotions and your whole body to be uplifted by this activity / thought. When you feel strong enough, you may like to reflect on WHY you went down into the darkness and lost your faith, and work out what the lesson is for you! Maybe you learned about what you don’t want in a relationship, or perhaps you found out that you are stronger than you thought. If you have an emotional reaction to something, usually your ego (lower self) is trying to hold you in a lower vibrating space. When the ego becomes threatened it will stand its ground – often loudly, to hold us back!

I LOVE myself just the way I am

Yes, it’s time for you to feel this way about you; knowing that you are making the best of your life, choosing the best options in every moment and doing your best to help yourself and others. IF you don’t feel that you are, and you are feeling regret or guilty from the past, then it’s up to you to acknowledge this and start to really make some changes. It is not suitable to expect others around you to change, for it is unlikely they will... there is only one person that you can change and that is you!

You always have three choices in situations you are not happy with or that aren’t working for you:
  • Putting up with the same situation will produce similar results that you have always had
  • Accept where you are and be truly at peace with this
  • Make changes
Deciding what needs to be done can be difficult and confusing, however if you have been losing faith lately and feel lost, then it’s appropriate to say that something is out of balance in your life. Stand tall in your personal power and trust that YOU will do what you need to do to turn your life around! 

GIFT | I have a Balancing Your Temple MP3 Meditation to share with you. Here is the link to the guided meditation - it will help guide you back into BALANCE!! Simply click on the link, download to your computer. Then go to that file and right click, selecting ‘extract here’ or similar. At some point you will be asked for a password (which is below)… then you can enjoy this gift from my heart to yours… http://www.templeofbalance.com/YourBalancedTemple_7thBdayMeditationSPECIAL2012.zip  Password: balance

Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, speaker and radio host. Lee-Anne is the founder of Temple of Balance and works with dozens of people every day to help inspire them to let go and bring balance into their life. www.leeannepeters.com


Let's connect on:

5 comments:

  1. Cool .. thank you Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both very welcome :) LOVE <3 Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lee-Anne for the beautiful gift, I haven't listened to it yet but I know it will be good as everything I have received from you so far has been excellent and I listen to my meditations I have from you regularly. I am listening to my body just now and resting as I am a little under the weather, so to speak.

    Peace and Love

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank You Dearest Lee-Anne.
    It's a beautiful gift to get to you.

    Love,
    estel.la

    ReplyDelete