Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Heal yourself with Art!



Highly Energetic Art to help you Heal Yourself!
By Lee-Anne Peters



Have you ever looked at a piece of artwork and felt emotional, curious or happy? Art has this wonderful element of mystery, magic and healing. Art can move us and propel us forward past fear and into our freedom.
At the You Can Heal Yourself Lifestyle Expo coming up in Caloundra Queensland I will be drawing live from my booth (#36 – Temple of Balance). I have been drawing spirit guide drawings full time for the past eight years. I am self taught and just love bringing spirit guides to life!

A spirit guide drawing Lee-Anne recently did at an expo!

At the expo I will be drawing your piece right there for you - observe it transform from a blank piece of paper into your highly energetic spirit guide. Something interesting I love about this is that EVERYTHING within your drawing will mean something and will be unique for you! After your drawing is complete I will share details about your guidance and what special connections you can make with your drawing!
I recommend getting in early to book your drawing as I often book out at expos like this! Our Temple of Balance table will also have five dollars off my range of books and oracle cards. We will have meditation CD’s, Crystals and so much more!
On Sunday I will be hosting a mini workshop – Your Soul’s Purpose Uncovered – from workshop room #2 – grab your tickets online at http://soulpurposeuncovered.eventbrite.com.au or at our stand!
My husband Cory and I look forward to meeting you at the expo! 


Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, radio host and founder of the award-winning Temple of Balance. Look out for Temple of Balance at booth #36. www.templeofbalance.com
You Can Heal Yourself Lifestyle Expo, Events Centre, Caloundra QLD – Sat 25 & 26 May 2013 - $10 admission

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this
    info for my mission.

    Here is my web blog - Kobe 8 Shoes

    ReplyDelete