Search This Blog

Thursday 18 October 2012

My ULURU Journey – day 1



My ULURU Journey – day 1
My name is Lee-Anne Peters and I am about to embark on a journey to the great destination of ULURU (also known as Ayres Rock).
I will do my best to share with you each day over the next week or so.
As much as I am focused on the destination (ULURU) I am also mindful of the journey itself. I don’t want to miss anything on this journey and here on my blog I will share it all from my perspective.
View towards our piece of heaven - South East Tasmania, Australia
So tomorrow morning my American husband and I set out on voyage from the heart shaped island of Tasmania to the Red Centre of Australia! I have been dreaming and have had a calling to visit ULURU for years now – the time has now come! We will be meeting up with my father in the Northern parts of South Australia tomorrow afternoon.
A pic I found of ULURU on the internet - Pretty!
The temperature will be vastly different from what we have been used to in Tasmania. Coming out of our long and cool winters and experiencing some ‘hot’ days of about 22*C!! To those people in the centre of Australia they would be laughing at our ‘hot’ day because we look like heading into some weather around the 39*C mark!! I do LOVE the heat and will let you know how I fair up on the journey!
As I have been preparing for this experience I chose not to read anything spiritual connected with ULURU. I want to see and experience this from my clear perspective. I did a little investigation into the Geology of ULURU – which seem to have varying scientific opinions on the rock’s actual formation – so I will feel it when I arrive.
In these past weeks I have been getting very close with my Shamanic hoop drum. I have been connecting with her deeply for the past ten plus years, but something has shifted. My drum has started to talk to me and there is something quite special happening here.
This adventure is also very timely as my fourth book is in production as I type. Its title is called ‘I Am Shaman’ and it is about my journey and has wonderful connections with the shaman within it. It is such a healing book, and I feel it will be taken to new depths for me after my ULURU road trip – we will see.
So I am ready – I feel excited and completely OPEN to the flow of this adventure. I have no expectations or preconceptions, just my drum, camera, art paper and my willingness to experience what I must. 
Me with my drum (Cobra Goddess) last week!
Keep and eye out for updates of my journey in this blog over the next week or so. I am unsure of internet ability, so will do my best to share with you.
The time has come ~ let this journey begin…

Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, speaker and radio host. Lee-Anne is passionate about life, sacred experiences and the moment! She is highly motivated and easily inspired. Keep an eye out for her next book – I Am Shaman – pre orders open now at www.ascensionmasteryseries.com  

{I Am Shaman: Let go and allow flow by Lee-Anne Peters. Pre orders are now open. Learn more or order online HERE}

{Aligning with Abundance Retreat: Transform your ideas into reality! Sydney – 9th – 10th March 2013. More information or tickets on sale HERE}

2 comments:

  1. im so looking forward to cyberly journeying with you and your family... i trust everything will be exactly as its meant to and the journey,destination and company be PERFECT <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lee-Ann.
    Greetings from South America. I want to know how I can get your healing cards or "I am Shaman book" here in Bolivia.
    If possible, please give me a responSe to: argonautpaul@hotmail.com
    Thanks a lot and best regards,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete